1/23/2015

Musica



"Listen to the music as it plays
Hear the notes and what they say
Let it wash over you in melodic joy
As emotions play with you like a toy."

So, it's been a while since I've posted anything, and I was thinking about what to write about. I decided to write about that means a lot to me. Something I've always enjoyed and something I really love: music.

I like all kind of music. But classical is my favorite. I love J.S. Bach and Rebivok and Mozart. I like listening to their music, and also playing it on piano. A more modern classical composer I recently discovered was Telfer. And yeah, I really like her.

But think about music for a second. It's simply vibrations through the air that are caused by either percussions, strings, or wind instruments. Such a beautiful thing God created for us to enjoy. He didn't have to. He didn't need to. But He did. For us to enjoy, play, and love. For us to worship Him with. To play for His glory and honor. When we forget about who is listening to us to play, and realize that God is listening, then it brings so much more joy. I play in front of people often, ans that's not my cup of tea. I am stage-shy, like a lot. But when I am up their, knowing I am playing for God, and that He is listening and smiling down on me...It's bring me so much joy. Fills me will an awe that not many can experience. Gives me goosebumps just thinking about it. XD

"Music is everywhere. All you have to do is listen." ~August Rush.
Music is in nature...It's in everyday life. God created everything to be musical. And for everything to be beautiful. The way the trees blow, the way to train whistles and the cars rumble...It makes music. The music of everyday life that God put into it.

Music is an art. It's a beauty. Treasure it. Play for God's glory.
And remember, that when words fail, music speaks.

~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment