1/15/2015

Little Things


It's the little things in life that make us smile. 
It's the baby's laugh, or the wind blowing through our hair. 
It's the compliment of a person, or the playing of music. 
Without those little things to make us happy, this world would be dull. 

Some of the little things that make me happy are sweaters. 
Music.Laughter.Friends.Writing. 
I often go on Pinterest and look up pictures concerning these things.
They make me happy. 

I also really like wolves. They are majestic and calm. Yet bear an atmosphere around them, telling people they are in charge. 
I think of God as a wolf sometimes. 
He's majestic and beautiful and rules the the forest. 
He growls at the enemies 
And protects His pack.


Thinking about all these little things in life brighten my day. 

So yeah, this was kinda a random post. 
And is sort of poetical. 
But I was bored and haven't posted in a while. (: 
Think of the little things that make you happy. 
Think of all the things that God has given you to brighten your day. 

~Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment