11/16/2015

Hopes and Dreams One Year Anniversary *throws confetti*

Actually the fifteenth was the anniversary of one year, but I was too busy to post. SO now I am posting this.



One year ago I decided to make a blog. I had no idea what I would put on it. I just wanted one. I wanted to have a start, somewhere to share my love of Jesus, my love of art and creativity, my love of writing. I wanted somewhere to show others my soul and hope in turn that they would be inspired and be able to find their own soul and inspiration. Art is something that is express-able through many forms. From a simple prayer to Jesus, to a magnificent painting, or an epic novel. From the shortest of poems to the smallest latte design. We're all Creatives just looking for a small beginning to eventually have a great ending. And so I started my small beginning.



Start your small beginning. Don't let the joy of Jesus get crowded out by a cloudy day. Don't let "no inspiration" days get you down. Because those days will come. And you just got to keep pushing forward to fulfill the greatest of things.

<3 Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment