3/01/2015

Spewed Out Thoughts



It's the beginning of March. Two months has passed already in this new year. A lot has gone on in such a short time period. School is going great, writing is going great (I've got over 10,000 words on my newest novel, and if you're a writer, too, you know this is a good accomplishment), I've started ballet classes (dream come true), I've discovered my love for going out to coffee with my bestie, I've found the book of Romans is my favorite book out of the Bible, and last Saturday, I got to help make over ten dozen donuts to give out to some families as a blessing... over all, the past two months have been rewarding. I've been experimenting with essential oils a little bit, too. Lemon juice with a drop of peppermint oil in water is yummy and will slowly take a bad headache away.
Some things are chaotic and disastrous, and we are still not closer to getting me to wellness. But God is good. He's always good. He's still with you and I through the thick and thin. And He blesses us for our faithfulness. Many things have been good these past two months. Many things have been hard. No matter the chaos or disaster, when God is in it He's got a plan. <3

~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment